- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¾ cup water
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground all spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of your high-powered blender. Blend on high for 2-3 minutes, until smooth.
- Cover and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- When ready to use, the mixture is very thick. Just spoon a couple of tablespoons into your coffee, give it a little stir, and you’re set!
- Makes 1 cup, 2 tablespoons per serving (8 servings)
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Coconut Sugar: Use more, or less, depending on how sweet you like your coffee. You could use any granulated sugar here.
Vanilla Powder: You could use an equal amount of vanilla extract here… but the vanilla powder makes such a HUGE difference. So good.
Rum: Is always a good idea. Add 2-3 tablespoons to “spike” your coffee
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 152
- Calories from Fat: 37
- Total Fat: 4.1
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Carbs: 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Net Carbs: 29.1 g
- Sugars: 26.9 g
- Protein: 1.3 g