Should I be supplementing with collagen and gelatin? You bet! And, wait, collagen and gelatin are the same thing, right? Right! Well, kinda. But not really… A breakdown of collagen and gelatin, their benefits, and which brands to buy.
So, yes, you should absolutely, positively be getting your collagen and gelatin on a near-daily basis. While I’ve made a good college effort of stressing the importance of these vital supplements over the course of the last few years, I’ve come to the conclusion that I simply cannot stress it enough.
Did you know that there’s more collagen in your body than any other protein? That it’s the principal protein in your connective tissue, skin, and bones? If you want something that’ll make you look and feel younger almost immediately (okay, maybe a few months), collagen and gelatin are about as close to a “magic pill” as you’re gonna get.
If you’ve come across these incredibly powerful supplements on your keto journey but aren’t really sure what they are, what they’ll do, or where to get them – this video will be all you need to move forward on your keto journey.
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Breakdown of the importance of collagen
- Benefits of collagen and gelatin supplements
- Suggested brands to pick up
- Try out my recipes that use gelatin: Fat-Burning Latte Blocks, Hot Chocolate Mousse, and Coconut Flour Biscuits.
- Pick up gelatin from Vital Proteins and Great Lakes.
- Pick up collagen from EQUIP (instant 20% off), Perfect Keto (instant 20% off), Vital Proteins, Great Lakes, Organika, and Bulletproof.
- Get EQUIP Collagen and receive an instant 20% off
- Get Keto Collagen here and receive an instant 20% off savings (an even better deal than what’s in the video, woo!)
- Pick up Fat Fueled: My one-of-a-kind support system and 30-day meal plan. Slide into fat-burning mode without needing to go strict low-carb.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel! It’s the Internet equivalent of a friendship bracelet.
Have you ever given collagen or gelatin a go? Which do you prefer? Think your skin, bones, or joints could benefit? Give us the lowdown in the comments!