- 3 tablespoon non-flavored hemp protein powder or other protein powder – see note
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 10 drops liquid stevia or 1/2 tablespoon honey or other sweetener
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Drop mixture into a ~250mL (1 cup) oven safe ramekin. I purchased a bunch at Superstore for $1 each!
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
If you have vanilla protein powder, replace the hemp protein and vanilla extract with 3 tablespoon protein powder.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 111
- Calories from Fat: 14
- Total Fat: 1.6
- Sodium: 101 mg
- Carbs: 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.2 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 17.2 g