- 5 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup flax seed, ground
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicon baking mat.
- Spread the almonds out onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, stirring once half way through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place roasted almonds, ground flax and vanilla extract into the bowl of your food processor and process until drippy, scraping the bowl as needed. This should take between 10-15 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 97
- Calories from Fat: 73
- Total Fat: 8.1
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Carbs: 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Net Carbs: 0.5 g
- Sugars: 0.6 g
- Protein: 3.8 g