- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar + 1-2 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon herbamare
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients but extra vinegar in a small saucepan. Heat on medium heat until it is brought to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in additional apple cider vinegar for some extra kick!
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to chill.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 162
- Calories from Fat: 122
- Total Fat: 13.6
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 442 mg
- Carbs: 10.6 g
- Sugars: 8.1 g
- Protein: 0.5 g