- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- 6 free large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 olives, pitted and diced
- 2 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon gray sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 6 cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Preheat coconut oil on medium heat in a medium sized oven safe pan, I used cast iron.
- Meanwhile, place eggs and milk in a bowl and whip with a fork for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients except the mushrooms and nutritional yeast. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and top with sliced mushrooms. Allow the frittata to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the frittata from the oven, sprinkle with nutritional yeast and set the broiler of your oven to low.
- Slide the frittata under the broiler. The oven rack should be around 6″ away from the element and watch carefully until the top is golden about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 172
- Total Fat: 17.9
- Saturated Fat: 5.7 g
- Cholesterol: 246> mg
- Sodium: 380 mg
- Carbs: 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g
- Net Carbs: 0.3 g
- Sugars: 0.2 g
- Protein: 12.1 g