- 1/2 cup raw pecans, walnuts, or a mixture of both
- 2 cups Thai basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt or Herbamare
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place nuts in the bowl of your food processor and pulse until broken down, about 30 seconds.
- Add basil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Pulse to mix, until basil leaves have been incorporated with the nuts.
- Add olive oil and process until combined and until pesto has reached desired consistency.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 109
- Calories from Fat: 105
- Total Fat: 11.7
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 59 mg
- Carbs: 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Net Carbs: 0.6 g
- Protein: 0.8 g