- 4 cups brewed tea, chilled
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups mineral water
- Fresh chopped fruit, optional
- 20 drops of liquid stevia, optional
- Brew your favorite tea and steep for 2 more minutes than you do normally.
- Transfer the tea to a 64oz. mason jar and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve, add ice cubes to the chilled tea, then pour mineral water into the mason jar.
- Add chopped fruit to make it look pretty and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Stevia: I don’t generally add stevia to my Tea Soda because the mineral water masks the taste anyways. Instead of adding this, try to find a naturally sweet tea (made with fruits) or one that has chicory root (which acts like a sweetener).