- 2 cups water
- 2 organic bananas
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon Raspberry-lemon Natural Calm
- 6 oz organic blackberries, lightly mashed
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- Add water, bananas, cashews and Natural Calm to the jug of your high-powered blender. Blend on high for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Transfer to your ice-cream maker and turn on high. Let it run completely. When it’s about 1 minute from completion, add in mashed blackberries and cacao nibs.
- If you do not have an ice-cream maker, transfer liquid to 4 separate bowls. Stir in mashed blackberries and cacao nibs. Transfer to your freezer and freeze. Stir every 45 minutes until transformed into ice cream consistency, about 4 hours.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 181
- Total Fat: 20.1
- Saturated Fat: 5.7 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Carbs: 31 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.3 g
- Net Carbs: 24.7 g
- Sugars: 10.8 g
- Protein: 7.4 g