- 750mL jar
- 1/2 cup uncontaminated oats
- 3 tablespoons powdered goats milk or for a dairy-free version use 1-2 tablespoons of one of the following: almond flour, coconut flour, coconut milk powder, or soy milk powder
- Hippy flip flavor: pumpkin seeds, goji berries, flax seeds
- Chocoholic flavor: chocolate chunks, brown sugar, flax seeds
- Begin by assembling your cups. The recipe above makes 1 serving.
- Feel free to make as much, or as little as you want.
- Place a serving of oats and powdered milk or substitute into each jar.
- Top with whatever you have handy. Nuts, seeds, dried fruit, homemade cookies, etc.
- When you’re ready to eat, add 1 cup water and microwave for 4-5 minutes. Be careful, the dish will be hot when you take it out of the microwave!
- If you don’t want a warm oatmeal, add 1 cup non-dairy milk the night before and leave to sit in the fridge. Enjoy cold in the morning.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 54
- Total Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 12> mg
- Sodium: 58 mg
- Carbs: 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4 g
- Net Carbs: 28.5 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 9 g