- 1 16 oz. can of lite coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 batch of Sugar-free Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch white stevia
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into 2 freezer safe bowls and place in the freezer for at total of 1.5-2 hours, removing every 30 minutes to whisk so that it doesn’t set into an ice cube.
- When it gets to a soft serve ice cream consistency it’s done!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Optional toppings: chocolate sauce, coconut, walnuts, almonds, dried fruit, flax…
If you don’t like stevia, replace with 4 medjool dates or 2 tablespoon of agave nectar and blend with the rest of the ingredients.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 213
- Calories from Fat: 157
- Total Fat: 17.4
- Saturated Fat: 15.9 g
- Sodium: 59 mg
- Carbs: 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
- Net Carbs: 13.9 g
- Sugars: 4.6 g
- Protein: 4 g