- 2 teaspoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 small sweet potato, cubed
- 1 small white potato, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the coconut oil in a medium-sized frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic. Saute for 3 minutes, stirring often to avoid burning.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add remaining ingredients and cover.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, until potatoes have softened.
- Remove from heat, add a round or two of pepper and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 297
- Calories from Fat: 85
- Total Fat: 9.5
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Sodium: 503 mg
- Carbs: 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.1 g
- Net Carbs: 42.8 g
- Sugars: 7.7 g
- Protein: 5.7 g