- 3 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (approximately 14 leaves)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon herbamare
- Freshly ground pepper
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Blanch sun dried tomatoes. To do this, place tomatoes in a mug or bowl. Pour boiling water over top of them and allow to soak for 8 minutes or so. Drain, slice and they’re ready for the salad!
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to allow the flavors to develop.
- To store, place in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 184
- Calories from Fat: 72
- Total Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 145 mg
- Carbs: 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g
- Net Carbs: 16.7 g
- Sugars: 3.8 g
- Protein: 7 g