- 2 young summer squash, sliced into coins
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 ounces Happy Days Dairies Lemon Pepper Okanagan Soft Goat Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Spread squash rounds onto an unlined, non-stick cookie sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven for 20 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and place on a serving plate. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and goat cheese.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 91
- Calories from Fat: 58
- Total Fat: 6.4
- Saturated Fat: 3.7 g
- Cholesterol: 15> mg
- Sodium: 133 mg
- Carbs: 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g
- Net Carbs: 2.6 g
- Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 5.6 g