Lemon Cream Dressing
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon light canola eggless vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups uncooked spiral rice pasta, cooked according to package instructions, rinsed and drained very well
- 1 cup shelled edamame, boiled for 4 minutes
- 2 large artichoke hearts, cooked – instructions below
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup multicolored radishes, thinly sliced
- Prepare pasta, edamame, and artichokes stuffed with garlic cloves. While everything is cooking, chop shallot and radishes. Set aside.
- To prepare cream dressing, blend water, cashews, lemon juice, mayo, mustard and garlic until mixed. Adjust lemon juice to taste. I liked it at the 1/3 cup mark and the dressing slightly thicker. If you want to thin the dressing out, you can add 1-2 tablespoon of extra water.
- Pour blended sauce into a mason jar and add parsley, green onion, dill, zest, salt and pepper. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well until pasta is coated. Serve immediately.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Rice pasta hardens when it’s in the fridge. If you’re taking this salad for leftovers, allow to sit on the counter for approximately 30 minutes to soften up.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 282
- Calories from Fat: 81
- Total Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 216 mg
- Carbs: 44 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.2 g
- Net Carbs: 37.8 g
- Sugars: 2.4 g
- Protein: 9.4 g