- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for 4-6 hours
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar, ground fine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-4 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- Line a 2 cup glass container with cheese cloth.
- Combine step 1 ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the container, cover and leave on the counter overnight.
- In the morning, stir in step 2 ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use. Best served over top Zucchini Apple Breakfast Cake
- Will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 76
- Calories from Fat: 47
- Total Fat: 5.3
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 9 mg
- Carbs: 6.9 g
- Sugars: 4.5 g
- Protein: 1.4 g