- 1 cup juice or non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsalted pistachios, shelled
- 1/4 cup non-dairy yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance so the chia seeds can soak up the liquid.
- Combine all ingredients but mixed berries in a glass container [I used a 500mL mason jar]. Seal with lid, shake to combine and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, pour the contents of the container into your blender, add berries, and pulse until smooth.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 390
- Calories from Fat: 152
- Total Fat: 16.9
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 147 mg
- Carbs: 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 11.5 g
- Net Carbs: 47 g
- Sugars: 37.1 g
- Protein: 9.9 g