- 1/2 banana
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp powder
- 2 tablespoon ground flax
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 6 dried apricots, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- almond slivers for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- In a food processor or blender, combine banana, dates, and eggs. Pulse until dates are broken up, then pour into a medium sized bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until mixed. The dough will be very sticky, but don’t worry!
- Drop cookies onto cookie sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes [mine were perfect at 15 minutes].
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 69
- Total Fat: 7.7
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 27> mg
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Carbs: 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Net Carbs: 10.3 g
- Sugars: 8.2 g
- Protein: 6.4 g