- 1 can (15 oz.) cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon wheat-free tamari, or Braggs seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt, optional
- Freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized container.
- Place a lid on the container and shake to combine.
- Store mixture in the fridge for 3 hours or longer to marinade.
- When ready to cook, set oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Strain half of the lemon juice from the mixture and dump the contents of the container on the prepared pan.
- Place in oven and cook for 35-40 minutes until crisp-tender, rotating every 15 minutes or so.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- To store, place in an air-tight container and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 124
- Calories from Fat: 18
- Total Fat: 2
- Sodium: 142 mg
- Carbs: 21 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.8 g
- Net Carbs: 15.2 g
- Sugars: 3.8 g
- Protein: 6.5 g