- 2 cups lite coconut milk, boiled
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Collagen, Unflavored*
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Collagen, Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) coconut butter
- 2 tsp monk fruit*
- Pinch ground cinnamon, optional
- Place all ingredients in the jug of your blender and blend for 10 seconds, or until incorporated.
- Divide between two mugs, sprinkle with cinnamon if you’d like, and enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
The Sweetness: There are two ways this recipe can be prepared and it depends on how chocolatey you want your hot chocolate, and how sensitive you are to stevia. Chocolate Keto Collagen is sweetened with stevia and gets overly sweet for most people which is why I added 1 scoop of the unflavored and 1 scoop of the chocolate flavored with a touch of monk fruit. If you want your hot chocolate really chocolatey AND you’re not sensitive to stevia, you can replace the Chocolate Keto Collagen and monk fruit sweetener with an additional 1 scoop of Unflavored Keto Collagen.
Make Without Keto Collagen: replace the 2 scoops of Keto Collagen with 2 tablespoons of cacao powder and increase the monk fruit from 2 teaspoons to 1 tablespoon.
Make without Monk Fruit: I chose monk fruit for this recipe, but you could use any keto-friendly sweetener you’d like.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 545
- Calories from Fat: 483
- Total Fat: 53.7
- Saturated Fat: 50.8 g
- Sodium: 255 mg
- Carbs: 10 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.8 g
- Net Carbs: 5.2 g
- Sugars: 1.8 g
- Protein: 22 g