- 1 tablespoon grass-fed tallow
- 1 bunch of radishes, stems removed and cut in quarters
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh herbs, I used rosemary and thyme
- Add the grass-fed tallow to a cast iron pan or other pan of your choice. I use cast iron because it’s easy to clean and; when you cook vitamin C rich foods in the cast iron, it leaches the iron into your foods. Health!
- Heat the pan on medium. Once the tallow has melted, add the cut radishes, sea salt and ground pepper. Allow to cook for 7 minutes.
- Then, add the fresh chives. Cook for another 2 minutes before adding the fresh herbs. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately or, allow to cool completely, transfer to a container and store in the fridge until chilled. They make the best topping for an epic salad!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Vegan: to make vegan, replace tallow with coconut oil.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 133
- Calories from Fat: 117
- Total Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 6.4 g
- Cholesterol: 14> mg
- Sodium: 187 mg
- Carbs: 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
- Net Carbs: 1.8 g
- Sugars: 1.6 g
- Protein: 0.9 g