- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 leek, white part only, sliced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed – do not peel!
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill
- In a medium saucepan, melt coconut oil on medium heat. Add onion and leek, sautee for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, potatoes, almond milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add fresh dill during the last 5 minutes or cooking.
- Pour soup into blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 235
- Calories from Fat: 53
- Total Fat: 5.9
- Saturated Fat: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 547 mg
- Carbs: 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.6 g
- Net Carbs: 36.6 g
- Sugars: 3.9 g
- Protein: 6.6 g