- 1 cup raw cashews
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- zest of one lemon
- In a food processor, chop cashews until they’re the size of the eraser end of a pencil. Remove from food processor bowl and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in the food processor and combine until dates are fully mashed [you’ll know when it’s ready when the dates clump together in one large ball]
- Add cashews back in and pulse quickly, just until incorporated.
- Grab a scoop at a time [about a tablespoon size or a bit bigger] and roll into balls. Place completed balls on a freezer safe plate. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place balls in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, remove and enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 161
- Calories from Fat: 82
- Total Fat: 9.1
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbs: 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Net Carbs: 17.7 g
- Sugars: 13.5 g
- Protein: 2.8 g