- 1 container of vanilla goat milk yogurt or dairy-free yogurt
- 10 mint leaves, sliced
- juice from 1 fresh lime, yield 2 tablespoon
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Prepare all ingredients – place yogurt in a large bowl, juice lime and measure out strawberries.
- Add lime juice and sliced mint leaves to the yogurt.
- Add raspberries, stir quickly before they defrost making the yogurt turn pink.
- Drop mixture into popsicle molds and allow to freeze for 6 hours, or overnight depending on the size of the mold used.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 94
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1.1
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 4> mg
- Sodium: 16 mg
- Carbs: 20 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Net Carbs: 17.1 g
- Sugars: 16.5 g
- Protein: 1.9 g