- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- ½ cup water or milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 2 tablespoons Happy Days Dairies Plain Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or 1.5 tablespoons of xylitol or 4 drops of alcohol-free stevia
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to the jug of your blender in the order listed. Blend on high for 20 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To make dairy-free: replace cream cheese with dairy-free cream cheese or yogurt. Use non-dairy milk.
To make sugar-free: use 3-4 pitted medjool dates instead of maple syrup.
To make keto: replace maple syrup with 4 drops of alcohol-free stevia or 1.5 tablespoons xylitol.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 224
- Calories from Fat: 67
- Total Fat: 7.4
- Saturated Fat: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 22> mg
- Sodium: 77 mg
- Carbs: 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Net Carbs: 34.1 g
- Sugars: 28.2 g
- Protein: 3.1 g