- 1 medium sized sugar pumpkin
- 2 1/4 cup uncontaminated rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup egg whites – see note
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 large banana, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon regular rolled oats or unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 375F.
- Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the top off the pumpkin and remove guts.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated. Drop batter into the prepared pumpkin and spread cinnamon topping over the top.
- Place pumpkin on a cookie sheet and bake with the top off for 20 minutes and another 30 minutes with the lid completely removed. You’ll know the pumpkin is ready when the skin begins to wrinkle slightly.
- Remove from the oven and serve! Be sure to scrape the sides as you’re serving
Spread the love, earn karma points:
to make vegan, replace egg whites with 3 tablespoon water + 1 tablespoon freshly ground flax.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 302
- Calories from Fat: 49
- Total Fat: 5.5
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 79 mg
- Carbs: 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.2 g
- Net Carbs: 51.5 g
- Sugars: 22.5 g
- Protein: 8.7 g