- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 navel orange or 2 mandarin oranges, peeled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 serving protein powder, electrolyte mix, or both – see note
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind or 1/8 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. The mixture will be quite thick, but don’t worry it’s good like that!
- Drop/pour the mix into the mold and freeze overnight.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
You could try adding an orange flavored protein powder like Vega Shake & Go or orange electrolyte powder from Ultima. I used the electrolyte powder and it was out of this world amazing!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 104
- Calories from Fat: 43
- Total Fat: 4.8
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 g
- Sodium: 32 mg
- Carbs: 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
- Net Carbs: 10 g
- Sugars: 8.4 g
- Protein: 4.7 g