- 1 cup (110 g) blanched finely ground almond flour
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon smoked sea salt or regular sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Bacon Pizza Sauce:
- 6 tablespoons bacon grease (from 12 oz/340 g of bacon)
- 15 oz (425 g) sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 6 paleovalley grass-fed beef sticks, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
- To make the crackers, combine the almond flour, egg, salt, and pepper in a medium sized bowl. Knead with your hands to combine thoroughly. Transfer to an 8 by 8-inch (20cm) parchment paper line baking pan with the paper draped from all sides. Transfer to preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until corners are just lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, place the bacon grease, tomato sauce, and sliced green onions in a saucepan. Cook uncovered on medium for 10 minutes.
- Once complete, lift the cooked cracker dough from the pan leaving on the parchment paper. Cut with a sharp knife.
- Serve the almond flour crackers with sauce and top each with a slice of beef stick.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 413
- Calories from Fat: 329
- Total Fat: 36.6
- Saturated Fat: 11.5 g
- Cholesterol: 87> mg
- Sodium: 345 mg
- Carbs: 10 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Net Carbs: 6.5 g
- Sugars: 0.8 g
- Protein: 9.8 g