- 1 peach, pitted and puréed [yield ¼ cup purée]
- 1/2 banana, puréed [yield ¼ cup purée]
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup uncontaminated rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon chia seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch stevia or other sweetener
- sliced bananas, unsweetened shredded coconut, nut butter, or shelled flax seed.
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance.
- Place pitted peach and banana in a blender and pulse until puréed.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass container, stir until incorporated, seal, and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy right from the fridge, or heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 309
- Calories from Fat: 81
- Total Fat: 9
- Sodium: 92 mg
- Carbs: 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 15.6 g
- Net Carbs: 31.9 g
- Sugars: 15.9 g
- Protein: 10.7 g