- 1 small sweet potato, chopped
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Add vegetables to a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Drain water and reserve at least 1 cup of liquid.
- Mash vegetables adding a splash of water as needed. I used about ¼ cup of the reserved cooking liquid. Add dill, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve hot.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 155
- Calories from Fat: 4
- Total Fat: 0.4
- Sodium: 308 mg
- Carbs: 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.4 g
- Net Carbs: 28.2 g
- Sugars: 11.7 g