- 1/4 cup egg whites, 1 egg, or 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon freshly ground flax mixed with 3 tablespoon water)
- 1/4 cup raw lemon pudding
- 2 tablespoon non-dairy milk – I used unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unpasteurized honey
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/4 cup light or green buckwheat flour
- 1 tablespoon raw buckwheat groats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat your oven to 375F and grease two 500mL/1 cup oven safe dishes with a small dab coconut oil and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk wet ingredients. Once incorporated, mix in dry ingredients. Stir until well combined. Add coconut and blueberries and fold in softly.
- Pour mixture into greased dish + even out.
- Bake for 35min-40min until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (Mine took 40 minutes).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the dish and chowing down!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 386
- Calories from Fat: 139
- Total Fat: 15.5
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 446 mg
- Carbs: 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 14.4 g
- Net Carbs: 41.9 g
- Sugars: 22.8 g
- Protein: 16.3 g