- 1 tablespoon lite coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon ground xylitol *see note
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter, melted
- 4 teaspoon arrowroot starch
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until combined. If too liquidy, place in the fridge for a couple of minutes to allow the coconut butter to harden slightly.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Grind xylitol with a coffee grinder, food processor or blender so that there are no crystals in your frosting.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 39
- Calories from Fat: 14
- Total Fat: 1.6
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbs: 8.2 g
- Protein: 0.4 g