- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, for the skillet
- 1 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dried mission figs, approximately 14 with stems removed
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 strawberries, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a 12-inch cast iron skillet, add the 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil. Stir around to cover and set aside.
- Add all wet ingredients to the jug of your high-powered blender. Blend on high until fully combined.
- Turn off the blender, transfer the mixture to a clean bowl and add in the dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared skillet. Flatten with the back of a spatula and top with an arrangement of the sliced strawberries.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
- Will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days. Do not freeze.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Eggs: this recipe will not work without eggs
Coconut flour: must be used in order for this recipe to work
Full-fat coconut milk: is from a can.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 323
- Calories from Fat: 203
- Total Fat: 22.6
- Saturated Fat: 11.9 g
- Cholesterol: 93> mg
- Sodium: 66 mg
- Carbs: 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.3 g
- Net Carbs: 19.3 g
- Sugars: 16.2 g
- Protein: 6.1 g