- 3/4 cup raw unsalted cashews or 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup dried fruit of your choice
- 1/4 cup fruit juice sweetened raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup ground chia seed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoon quinoa flakes or uncontaminated quick oats
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- rind from 1 lemon
- Place cashews and coconut oil in the bowl of a processor and process until smooth. It will take about 6-8 minutes and you’ll have to scrape down the bowl a couple of times.
- Meanwhile, combine dried fruit, chia seed, coconut, and quinoa flakes in a large bowl.
- Once cashew butter is complete, add raspberry jam, vanilla, and lemon rind. Pulse to combine.
- Drop cashew mixture into dried fruit + nut bowl and stir until combined.
- Spoon mixture into large muffin liners or a muffin tin, pressing down firmly on each one, flattening with hands.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To make paleo, or grain free, use ground nuts like almonds or extra coconut instead of quinoa flakes.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 309
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16.7
- Saturated Fat: 6.4 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Carbs: 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.5 g
- Net Carbs: 28.9 g
- Sugars: 18.6 g
- Protein: 6.6 g