- 1 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup finely ground flax seed
- 2 cups packed unsweetened raisins
- 12 dried apricots
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground all spice
- Add pumpkin seeds to the bowl of your food processor. Pulse on high for 1 minute, or until seeds have broken down to the size of hemp seeds.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Set food processor on high for 2-3 minutes, until all dried fruits have broken down and mixture is sticky.
- Meanwhile, set aside a silicon baking mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Pinch about 1 ½ tablespoon at a time and roll between palms.
- Set completed rolled ball on baking sheet and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. Store in the freezer in an air-tight container for up to 3-months or in the fridge for 2 weeks.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 85
- Calories from Fat: 29
- Total Fat: 3.3
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Carbs: 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Net Carbs: 11.6 g
- Sugars: 8.9 g
- Protein: 2.3 g