- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Blueberry Cream Filling
- 2 cups fresh blueberries see note
- Flesh from 1 medium coconut (yield 1.5 cups)
- 2 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon white stevia powder
- Process crust ingredients in a food processor with the “S” blade until they form into a ball. Drop crust into a 9? glass pie pan and shape to the pan. Set aside.
- Open your coconut using these 7 simple steps
- Process all cream ingredients in a blender until smooth. You may have to use your tamper to push the ingredients into the blade. If you don’t have a tamper, try adding melted coconut oil or a tablespoon or so of coconut milk to allow the ingredients to blend properly. Pour filling into pie pan and flatten with a spatula. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour. Garnish with blueberry jam, blueberries, or unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
I believe you could try frozen blueberries, but you may find that they add too much liquid to the mix.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 292
- Calories from Fat: 208
- Total Fat: 23.1
- Saturated Fat: 12 g
- Sodium: 9 mg
- Carbs: 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g
- Net Carbs: 15.4 g
- Sugars: 12.5 g
- Protein: 4.4 g