- 150 grams soft goat cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mixed Mediterranean dried herbs: oregano, garlic, rosemary, fennel, and thyme
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Begin by mashing the goat cheese with a fork, in a medium-sized bowl.
- Once mashed, add mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Drop in dried herbs and stir to combined.
- Serve with a large veggie tray for a healthy snack, or drop in jars for a fun twist on a classic favorite!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Dairy-free alternative: use 1/2 cup of dairy-free yogurt.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 248
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 19.9
- Saturated Fat: 10.3 g
- Cholesterol: 44> mg
- Sodium: 329 mg
- Carbs: 5.7 g
- Sugars: 2.2 g
- Protein: 11.7 g