- 418g canned pink salmon, drained or equal amount of fully cooked fresh salmon
- ½ cup quinoa flakes *see note
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon braggs liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
Serve with: Maple Dressing
- Combine all ingredients but oil in a medium sized bowl.
- Form the mixture into 8 patties.
- Heat oil in a medium sized skillet over medium-low heat. Add the salmon patties and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Once complete, place on a kitchen towel-lined plate or cooling rack.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
If you cannot find quinoa flakes, gluten-free breadcrumbs, millet flakes, or quick oats should work. I have not tried it with this recipe though.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 333
- Calories from Fat: 165
- Total Fat: 18.4
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 112> mg
- Sodium: 312 mg
- Carbs: 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Net Carbs: 12.4 g
- Sugars: 4.1 g
- Protein: 26.9 g