- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In small skillet, boil vinegar over high heat until reduced to 1 tablespoon.
- Add stock; boil until reduced by half.
- Stir in coconut milk and maple syrup; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in pepper and salt.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 68
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 4.3 g
- Sodium: 247 mg
- Carbs: 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Net Carbs: 4.4 g
- Sugars: 3.8 g
- Protein: 1.1 g