- 2 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 170F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicon baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almonds, cashews, and maple syrup. Spread the nut mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, stirring once half way through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place roasted nuts and oil into the bowl of your food processor and process until drippy, scraping the bowl as needed. This should take between 6-8 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 132
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Carbs: 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
- Net Carbs: 4.4 g
- Sugars: 2.3 g
- Protein: 3.8 g