- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey or coconut nectar
- 1 clove garlic
- Add all ingredients to the jug of your high powered blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into a container.
- Cover and allow to cool in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Use on fresh veggies, salads or as a dip.
- This salad dressing is a bit liquidy so does best as a marinade or salad dressing for shaved vegetable salads.
- Makes 1/2 cup, 4 servings, 2 tablespoons per serving
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 25
- Calories from Fat: 3
- Total Fat: 0.3
- Sodium: 48 mg
- Carbs: 5.2 g
- Sugars: 4.7 g
- Protein: 0.4 g