- 1½ cups (192 g) Bob’s Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal
- 2 teaspoons Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons erythritol or monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon grey sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
Thai Salami Pizza Toppings
- ¼ cup (65 g) red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, sliced
- ¼ small red onion, sliced
- 5½ oz (155 g) smoked paprika salami, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Bob’s Red Mill Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flaxseed meal, baking soda, sweetener, salt, oregano, garlic powder, and basil leaves. Mix with a spoon.
- Add the egg, avocado oil and hot water. Mix until incorporated and can be rolled into a ball easily.
- Transfer the low-carb pizza dough ball to the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Press the dough with your fingers to shape into a 12-inch (30.5 cm) round pizza crust at ¼-inch (6 mm) thick.
- Transfer the crust to the preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until lightly golden on the edges.
- While the crust is cooking, prepare the pizza sauce by combining the curry paste and tomato paste in a small bowl.
- Remove the crust from the oven, spread the sauce over top, followed by the sliced bell peppers, sliced onion, sliced salami, and nutritional yeast.
- Transfer back to the oven and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until toppings are heated through.
- Remove from the oven and allow the pizza to sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition information is based on just the crust. I did this because I’m assuming you’ll be adding your own toppings. And, assume that you’ll be adding high-fat items to the top of this crust which will change the macros significantly. Also, note the high fiber amount in this recipe and net carbs associated. It’s a win!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 191
- Calories from Fat: 105
- Total Fat: 11.7
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Cholesterol: 27> mg
- Sodium: 751 mg
- Carbs: 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.2 g
- Net Carbs: 2.6 g
- Sugars: 2.3 g
- Protein: 7.1 g