- 2 pears, cubed
- 2 nectarines, cubed
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
Ginger mint glaze
- 1/4 cup unpasteurized honey – see note
- 4 fresh mint leaves, chopped [1 tablespoon chopped]
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup slivered or sliced almonds, chopped
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl, and drizzle over the salad.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- note: to make vegan, replace honey with date syrup, or agave nectar
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To keep recipe vegan, use maple syrup or coconut nectar instead of honey.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 32
- Total Fat: 3.5
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Carbs: 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.7 g
- Net Carbs: 43.2 g
- Sugars: 38.8 g
- Protein: 3.4 g