- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh curly parsley
- 3 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried chives
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon herbamare
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Place sunflower seeds and water in your blender and process until sunflower seeds have been pulverized (I know, not very goddess of me).
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Place dressing in an air tight container. Keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 53
- Calories from Fat: 51
- Total Fat: 5.7
- Cholesterol: 3> mg
- Sodium: 65 mg
- Carbs: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.1 g