- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 2 tablespoon hemp protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter or other nut butter, or 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-10 drops liquid stevia – I like it with 10
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen berries
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients but berries in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Stir in berries. I used a combination of raspberries and blueberries.
- Drop mixture into a ~250mL (1 cup) oven safe ramekin. I purchased a bunch at Superstore for $1 each!
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 25-28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 68
- Total Fat: 7.5
- Saturated Fat: 5.2 g
- Sodium: 119 mg
- Carbs: 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.4 g
- Net Carbs: 6.7 g
- Sugars: 5.3 g
- Protein: 15.5 g