- 2/3 cup finely ground almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin coconut oil, room temperature
- ¼ cup honey *see note
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup fruit sweetened raspberry jam
- Sift almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together oil, honey and vanilla with a hand mixer until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and mix with hand mixer until incorporated.
- Place dough in the center of a large piece of parchment paper and cover with an additional sheet of parchment. Roll out to ? inch thick and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat. Set aside
- Remove dough from freezer. Using a Wilton linzer cookie cutter set, press cookie shapes into dough. You will probably have to bake the cookies in batches as the dough becomes sticky after a couple of minutes. When this happens, place the first batch in the oven for 5 minutes, roll out dough to ? inch thick again and place back in freezer.
- Remove cookies from oven when just lightly golden edges, no more than 5 minutes. Allow to cool on the parchment paper lined/silicon mat lined cookie sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool.
- Repeat with remaining dough, freezing for a couple of minutes in between batches.
- I kept the linzer heart cutouts and baked for 3 minutes once all cookies were done.
- Once cooled completely, place 1 teaspoon jam on the top of the rectangle pieces and place cutout section over top. Repeat with remaining cookies and enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 178
- Calories from Fat: 102
- Total Fat: 11.3
- Saturated Fat: 7.1 g
- Sodium: 84 mg
- Carbs: 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Net Carbs: 14 g
- Sugars: 11 g
- Protein: 2.5 g