- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 6 tablespoons unpasteurized honey
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin liners. Set aside.
- Place first 5 ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix well with a hand mixer.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Drop int the wet mixture. Combine until there are no lumps. Stir in pomegranate seeds.
- Drop batter into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Bake in preheated oven for 16-18 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 402
- Calories from Fat: 236
- Total Fat: 26.2
- Saturated Fat: 20.5 g
- Cholesterol: 164> mg
- Sodium: 185 mg
- Carbs: 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.5 g
- Net Carbs: 26.2 g
- Sugars: 22.6 g
- Protein: 8.9 g