- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon finely ground blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- 3 free range eggs
- ¼ cup xylitol
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon gluten-free pure vanilla extract
- A small smear of coconut oil on each doughnut and extra lemon zest shavings
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly oil a doughnut pan with coconut oil or non-stick gluten-free cooking spray.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add dry to wet and stir to combine. Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes to thicken up.
- Place dough into a piping bag or large ziploc bag, cut off the end so there’s about ½-inch opening. Press mixture into the pan, filling to about ¾ to the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 123
- Calories from Fat: 77
- Total Fat: 8.5
- Saturated Fat: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 82> mg
- Sodium: 153 mg
- Carbs: 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 3.7 g
- Sugars: 1.1 g
- Protein: 4.3 g