- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar, honey or raw agave
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut nectar, honey or raw agave
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- ¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- With a hand or stand mixer, combine flours, egg, coconut nectar, coconut oil and sea salt in a medium sized bowl. Continue to mix for 1 minute until mix is crumbly.
- Press dough into a non-stick, four dish, 4-inch tartlett pan.
- Place the pan in the fridge while you make the tart filling.
- Place coconut nectar, egg, coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla in a small bowl. Whisk until all ingredients are combined.
- Divide raisins amongst the four tarts and pour prepared filling over top.
- Place the tartlett pan in the 325F oven for a total of 30-35 minutes, until filling has set and edges are golden. After 10 minutes of being in the oven, cover the tarlett pan with loose fitting foil to avoid the edges from burning.
- Once complete, remove from the oven and allow to sit for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 426
- Calories from Fat: 233
- Total Fat: 25.9
- Saturated Fat: 18.7 g
- Cholesterol: 82> mg
- Sodium: 97 mg
- Carbs: 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.6 g
- Net Carbs: 38.1 g
- Sugars: 34.5 g
- Protein: 6.7 g