- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 flax egg [1 tablespoon freshly ground flax + 3 tablespoon water]
- 3 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground stevia leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Prepare flax egg by combining flax and water in a small bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, stevia, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In a small bowl, combined flax egg, almond milk, maple flavor, and vanilla. Add wet mixture to flour mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Fold in raisins and pecans. You should be able to knead the dough with your hands with no problems.
- Separate the dough into 2 balls, flattening each to discs 1/2 inch in thickness. With a sharp knife cut each disc into 6 triangles [like you would pizza] and place each triangle on prepared cookie sheet at least 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before digging in!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 128
- Total Fat: 14.2
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 13 mg
- Carbs: 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Net Carbs: 6.5 g
- Sugars: 4.6 g
- Protein: 0.7 g